Moving beyond networking - EHTELconnect
EHTELconnect is a family of tailored services. The four services high-lighted here are just examples of what EHTEL can do with you and for you: 1) Peer Review: A service designed to provide an independent assessment of national, regional or local strategies for innovations in healthcare; 2) Study Visits: Individually tailored opportunities to see real and successful digital healthcare deployments at some of the most important centres of expertise in Europe; 3) Sponsored Educational Slots: A unique opportunity for commercial organisations to showcase a successful digital healthcare implementation during EHTEL’s Annual Symposium. 4) À La Carte Workshops: An opportunity to exploit EHTEL’s organisational skills to bring together leading experts from across Europe to discuss a topic of current interest or importance; Contact the secretariat whenever you would like to discuss co-organising one of these activities.
EHTELconnect 2015 Peer Review
- What is it for: Deploying new services or infrastructure building blocks in the complex health environment can be a daunting task. In these circumstances, it can be very reassuring to have experienced sets of eyes assess the work being undertaken. At an EHTELconnect Peer Review, external experts provide an independent view on the resilience of your approach, potential pitfalls and hidden opportunities.
- Quick link: ehtel.eu/ehtelconnect-peer-review
- Leaflet Download:
EHTELconnect 2015 Study Visit
- What is it for: An EHTELconnect Study Visit is an opportunity for an organisation active in digital healthcare to open its doors to an audience of experienced stakeholders. Showcase your achievements while taking the opportunity to hear comments and feedback. A typical study visit usually involves key presentations complemented by visits to various locations to see the digital healthcare applications in operation.
- Quick link: ehtel.eu/ehtelconnect-study-visit
- Leaflet Download: ehtel.eu/ehtelconnect-study-visit-leaflet
EHTELconnect 2015 Sponsored Educational Slots and Events
- What is it for: A Sponsored Educational Slot is e.g. an opportunity to sponsor an educational slot at EHTEL’s Annual Symposium or at other international digital healthcare events where EHTEL is participating. Sponsored Events give e.g. commercial organisations the opportunity to publicise, through their clients, success stories and lessons learned and to promote their name and brand to a targeted audience of healthcare innovators.
- Quick link: ehtel.eu/ehtelconnect-sponsored-event
- Leaflet Download: ehtel.eu/ehtelconnect-sponsored-event-leaflet
EHTELconnect 2015 À la Carte Workshop
- What is it for: An EHTELconnect À la Carte Workshop is similar to a sponsored event but focuses on a topical area of interest that can be explored in depth by a panel of expert speakers and an audience of prestigious thinkers and practitioners. EHTEL has e.g. a tradition to organise the prestigious Thought Leadership Debate at eHealth Week.
- Quick link: ehtel.eu/ehtelconnect-a-la-carte-workshop
- Leaflet Download: ehtel.eu/ehtelconnect-a-la-carte-workshop-leaflet
EHTELconnect Use Cases
- 2013 Expert Peer Review of the Finnish eHealth Strategy and Action Plan:
In early 2013, the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health of Finland requested an expert peer review of the Finnish eHealth Strategy and Action Plan. It was organised by the European Health Telematics Association (EHTEL) in the context of the EHTELconnect service package. The meeting took place in Helsinki, Finland, on 26/27 February 2013. The report has been published by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health of Finland.
- 2015 Assessment of the Critical Success Factors for Mainstream Adoption of Technology-Enabled Care in Scotland:
Within the TEC Programme, the 18 Critical Success Factors for Mainstreaming Telemedicine Deployment in Daily Practice, along with its Self-Readiness Assessment toolkit, have already been adapted into a Readiness Assessment (Version 1) to support the implementation of TEC within local partnerships. This ‘Scottish version’ (adapted from the European MOMENTUM project – www.telemedicine-momentum.eu) was also influenced by work previously carried out by the JIT on the Readiness for Integration self-assessment.