Upskilling professionals for a more efficient Innovation Adoption in Health systems
iRaise is a hands-on online training programme that aims to support the upskilling of health professionals for a more efficient innovation adoption in health systems. The project targets multidisciplinary teams of professionals that are already involved in or interested in promoting and adopting innovation within their healthcare organisation.
By participating in this course, health professionals will receive the tools and knowledge to lead innovative projects and boost innovation adoption in their organisation, such as:
- defining an unmet need in their healthcare setting;
- framing a potential solution, understanding the different options, the solution scope and its constraints;
- identifying adequate vehicle(s) to address the unmet need; and
- presenting a viable plan to address the unmet need, to a multidisciplinary and international audience.
Who can participate?
A iRaise participant must:
- be a multidisciplinary team composed by 3-5 members from the same healthcare organization with multi-disciplinary roles from different departments related to the innovation adoption process (as health care professional or hospital staff or managers or clinicians or executive professionals). Multidisciplinary team composed by more than 5 members can still apply as long the participation of these extra members does not imply any additional cost to iRaise Education Programme
- have identified a digital innovation challenge to be worked during iRaise Eduction Programme
- be fluent in English, both written and spoken
iRaise is currently open for registration for this year's cohort. The programme will span over 9 weeks from 20th September 2021 to 26th November 2021.
Registration is open until 16 July 2021 at 17:00 CET and early bird registration ends on 15 June 2021.