BE A CHANGEMAKER #HIMSSEUROPE20
6/03/2020 UPDATE: Due to the current COVID-19, HIMSS announced the cancellation of the 2020 HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition
The most influential digital health conference in Europe will be returning to Helsinki, Finland on 26-28 May 2020 for three days of the latest innovations, exciting learning, and unmatchable networking opportunities.
The conference will welcome over 3,000 healthcare leaders and more than 200 speakers from the entire digital health ecosystem under the same roof. It will gather the best of both worlds: HIMSS expertise and thought leadership and the Health 2.0 network of entrepreneurs and investors.
In addition to engaging with each other, hearing about real best practices and, learning new skills, delegates will get a unique chance to see some of the digital technologies that are making a positive difference to patients today.
- AI - Beyond the buzz!
- Bringing care to the community
- Healthy, active and productive ageing
- Value-based health systems
- Health 2.0 innovations and consumer technologies
- Digital health collaborations with the pharma industry
- From data to action: privacy, cybersecurity, interoperability
- Workforce development
- Creating a roadmap to digital maturity
Call for Speakers
Call for DEMOS
Do you have an innovative digital health solution? Are you ready to bring what you have been working on in front of a diverse audience? What are you waiting for?
Apply before 20 January to the Call for DEMOS!