EU*US eHealth Work
Measure. Inform. Educate. Advance.
In today’s digital environment, healthcare authorities face important challenges in ensuring that the eHealth workforce has the appropriate skills to provide solid solutions to people's and patients’ health.
- Identify, map, and analyse eHealth skills for the healthcare workforce across the globe. The project addressed the full spectrum of job roles involved in eHealth, from clinical and social care to administration and informatics.
- Advance the digital skills of all people working in health care through information, education, and training. Make a better use of technology and health information systems.
- Identify educational resources for eHealth training to make them visible and available.
- Develop an online curriculum that provides a foundational education in eHealth/healthcare IT.
- Provide an interactive platform to access the skills assessment and the online curriculum.
- Taking the survey on digital skills and curricula related to health IT.
- Developing an interactive website platform which is linked to the HITCOMP Tool and Repository.
- Disseminating useful information about the progress and outcomes of the EU*US eHealth Work project.
Watch all webinars on the EU*US eHealth Work project here.
***For more information visit the project website***