i-HD will conduct a series of webinars on General Data Protection Regulation (AVG / GDPR) applied to the reuse of health data to drive better healthcare and efficient research.
The series of webinar will be organized between 16 September - 9 December 2021.
“GDPR for tomorrow’s health data-driven innovation": How to successfully harness GDPR to meet health data reuse challenges and realise opportunities as the number and scale of health data and research infrastructures across Europe grows.
It has been over three years since the arrival of the General Data Protection Regulation and the number and scale of health data driven research infrastructures and opportunities across Europe continue to grow.
i~HD webinar series will offer an exclusive insight into the GDPR’s impact on health data driven research and innovation as experienced by experts from across the health innovation sector.
The speakers, working in the legal, ethical, ICT, data management and patient representative professions, will share their knowledge and experience on key aspects of data protection in the field of healthcare innovation. They will discuss and explore practical experience and solutions, best practices and approaches for compliance, data breach management, failures and prosecutions, meaningful public engagement, security, novel technologies and forthcoming regulation (including the AI Regulation and Data Governance Act) and more.
- How does the GDPR impact on the collection, storage and uses of health data?
- What are the steps required to develop a GDPR-compliant health data pipeline?
- How should you conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment?
- What safeguards does the GDPR require when capturing, analysing or sharing data?
- What are good practices when wording consent forms, transparency notices?
- What code of conduct should your staff adopt when working with health data?
- How can you protect against data breaches and their stringent penalties?
- What are the best methods to anonymise health data?
- How to develop next generation data analytics complying with the GDPR with a view on the forthcoming new AI Regulation and Data Governance Act?
For more information and to register please visit the official website: i~HD GDPR webinars 2021.