Digital Health is now the third-largest industry in the European health sector, after pharmaceuticals and medical devices. But where do the experts stand on Digital Health today and what are the opportunities and the hurdles that lie ahead?
With this second Summit on Digital Health, the ESC is positioning itself at the forefront of this new domain in Cardiovascular Medicine. We aim to provide a structured scientific and educational programme, as well as a platform for exchange and interaction to support the development of Digital Health across the ESC and its constituent bodies.
- 2 days of scientific exchange
- 20+ sessions
- 1,000: Number of participants limited
- Special tracks: Round table sessions, Keynotes, Workshops and more
- Industry-sponsored sessions
- For more information visit the ESC Digital Summit 2020 official website