SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS by taking the #DigitalHealthEurope survey on data-sharing governance!
In this context, DigitalHealthEurope has launched a survey on data sharing governance. The aim of the survey is to assess if and to what extent European citizens are aware and understand the (health) data sharing topic. This is especially important in a time when an extensive sharing of citizen health data can help in tackling pandemics and other health-related issues. At the same time, also privacy and citizen’s security are concerned.
- Find out more about A Common European Health Data Space: Present and Future Directions
The survey focuses on these three main topics:
- WHO can access my data?
- With WHOM and HOW would I share it?
- For WHAT purposes would I be available to provide it?
Next Step: How will DigitalHealthEurope use the survey?
DHE works on citizen-controlled data governance and data sharing and will:
- Publish an extensive review on the relevant initiatives and models on data-sharing governance, with a particular focus on European initiatives, such as health data cooperatives, where citizens are directly in control of their personal data.
- Provide recommendations, including guidelineson implementing a successful data-sharing campaign
- Gather together key recommendationsand key messages that may guide future data governance future policies and implementation initiatives.