There has never been a more crucial time for health and social care stakeholders to engage with each other to shape and influence emerging models of healthcare delivery.
Join the EHTEL community and get unique benefits
- Regular networking opportunities and collaborations with a wide network of leading organisations and institutions in Europe and beyond.
- Greater visibility and promotion of your activities in digital health. Priority access, discounts, and speaking engagements at the most important conferences on digital health.
- A dedicated Brussels-based staff composed of experts in digital health.
- Precious insights into European policy and the possibility to influence the decision-making process through contributing to joint papers and publications.
- EHTELconnect, a set of services built on the expertise of EHTEL’s multi-stakeholder membership and tailored to your individual needs.
Who can benefit from the EHTEL membership?
- Public Authorities will obtain detailed insights into current eHealth-related policies and their backgrounds. Monitoring activities and sharing lessons learned on eHealth (or digital health) implementation will enable regional and national Public Authorities to avoid pitfalls and reach successful development of digital-health solutions.
- Patients, citizens and consumers will be empowered by learning how to use digital health as a tool for better prevention and rehabilitation. They will contribute in shared decision-making and interact with policies at the local, regional, national, and European levels.
- Health Professionals will interact with a wide range of other stakeholders and explore many new opportunities to improve clinical practice.
- Healthcare providers will improve their activities by gaining a faster understanding of emerging trends in digital-health policy, patients’ views, technological developments, and access to good practices.
- Health Insurers will benefit from detailed insights into novel technologies, which can enhance their information-systems. Additionally, they will assess the possible organisational and economic impacts of these technologies, and the opportunities they involve for new business models in health care.
- Industry and eHealth Solutions Providers active in many different fields can get up-to-date on the demand for eHealth technologies and on emerging trends in healthcare.
- Research institutions will obtain the tools and data to explore developments on the use of Information and Communication Technologies for the improvement of healthcare tools and services.
Find more information on our membership fees and on how to apply here.