The programme for this year's DigiFest will be virtual, with extended dates and opportunities to participate.
DigiFest will begin with four half-day sessions (one per week) taking place during November 2021. The half-day sessions will lead up to a two-day virtual conference event taking place on 1-2 December 2021.
The programme for the events in November and December will showcase digitally enabled solutions in the context of citizens, services, home and environment.
They will take place on:
- Monday, 1 November 2021
- Tuesday, 9 November 2021
- Wednesday, 17 November 2021
- Thursday, 25 November 2021
Abstracts which represent digitally enabled examples from: service design, implementation or research projects will be invited to submit in the coming weeks to be reviewed by a panel for inclusion in the virtual poster exhibition. The winning abstract will receive a prize provided by BCS Health and Care.
The December conference will take place virtually on 1-2 December 2021.
A range of UK and international speakers will feature, alongside plenary and workshop sessions. The topics covered will include:
- Scotland’s digital ambitions for renewing health and social care
- Hybrid solutions: in-person and digitally enabled pathways
- Digitally supported citizens
- Digital leadership
- The role of Public Health – building trusted services based on data and equity
- Impacting sustainability for services and citizens
- Methodologies for developing digital solutions
- Sharing international good practice
Further details about the programme and registration will be provided in the coming weeks.
For more information contact: Nessa.Barry@nhs.scot