19th International Conference on Integrated Care (ICIC): evaluating and implementing models of integrated people-centred services
With the overarching theme ‘Evaluating and implement models of integrated people-centred services’, the conference is a partnership of OSAKIDETZA – Basque Health Service, Bioef, Ministry for Health of the Basque Government the City Council of Donostia-San Sebastian and the Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa.
The conference will bring together researchers, clinicians and managers from around the world who are engaged in the design and delivery of integrated health and social care. The Conference will focus on the following themes:
- Integrated health and social care for people at home
- Engaging and empowering people and communities to become equal partners in care
- Creating shared cultures, norms and values across organisations, professionals and people
- Building a stronger integrated primary care
- Models of care for people
- Defining measures and outcomes that matter to people
- Impact of Digital Health
Find more information here.