HIMSS Helsinki 2019: HIMSS and Health 2.0 Come to Finland
Following an undeniably successful collocated event in May 2018, HIMSS and Health 2.0 continue to strengthen their ties and have chosen one of the most innovative countries worldwide to host the 2019 conference.
The collocation of HIMSS and Health 2.0 means we are truly able to bring together the entire healthcare ecosystem: from hospital C-level decision makers to clinicians, nurses, payers, life science, innovators, and so much more; all under the same roof, all at the same time.
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference 2019 will ensure that we share knowledge and solutions on common challenges the healthcare ecosystem is facing.
The three-day event will focus on five key themes:
- Integrating health & social care
- Enabling the shift from acute t community-based care
- Promoting a secure, ethical and actionable flow of data
- What can AI deliver today & what are we really ready for?
- Opportunities and challenges of opening innovation
Find more information here.