Exchanging use cases, insights, methods, successes, challenges
The Conference will focus on:
- Promoting the capture and sharing of high value data sets across Europe: cross standards alignment, data quality, cross-border access for care and research
- Educating and empowering patients about access and use of health data in self-care, prevention and for research
- The societal challenges of multi-morbidity and polypharmacy, aligning disease-specific guidelines, personalising medicine, joining the dots for the patient across multiple care providers and refocusing research
- Scaling up the learning health ecosystem
Key objectives are:
- To leverage the learning and approaches from several European projects and initiatives that have each tackled different aspects of using and reusing health data, generating and applying new knowledge.
- To identify outstanding gaps and barriers to scaling up more empowered care, better learning health systems and accelerated research.
- To make recommendations to the eHealth Network for ministry-level and EC-level action.
Contributing projects and initiatives:
- C3-Cloud http://c3-cloud.eu/home
- DHE https://www.digitalhealtheurope.eu
- EHDEN https://www.ehden.eu
- EHR2EDC https://www.eithealth.eu/ehr2edc
- i~HD http://www.i-hd.eu
- Trillium II https://trillium2.eu
Save the date - registration will opens soon!