The third session of this first series of OPEN DEI WEBINAR SESSIONS will focus on Reference Architectures and Data Platforms.
This webinar will introduce a cross-sector and general-purpose Reference Architecture proposed by FIWARE, complemented by relevant experiences and lessons learned by domain-specific experts providing their own perspective in the four sectors addressed within OPEN DEI.
With this workshop you will learn how Digital Platform and relevant standards can be used to overcome challenges in data-oriented business, using lessons learned from the most mature H2020 Innovation Actions in DT focus area Digital Platforms and Pilots.
- Workshop Introduction
- FIWARE: Cross-domain concepts and technologies in Domain Reference Architectures
- Lessons learned from the 4 domains
- 3D IoT Reference Architecture
- From Digital Platform Architectures to solutions in agriculture
- Reference Architectures in the Energy Systems
- Digital Platforms and Reference Architectures in Health care, Social care and Wellbeing
- Wrap up and next steps
- Learn more on the official website
- Visit OPEN DEI project Page