Imagining 2029: Digital services in the move towards healthy and resilient communities
Save the date for the EHTEL 2020 Symposium!
Where? The 2020 Thought Leader EHTEL Symposium will be largely virtual.
When? 2-3 December 2020: It will last over two half-days.
How? The participation will be totally free.
Registrations will open on 1 October 2020.
EHTEL 2020 Symposium in a nutshell
The 2020 edition of the Thought Leader EHTEL Symposium will explore the speed-up of digital health services and their contributions to healthy and resilient communities. Resilience is key.
The symposium will be digital and combine remote participation and Brussels-based moderation with panellists.
Six sessions form the basis of the Symposium. They will further develop the Imagining 2029 work programme, providing opportunities for interactive participation and “meet and greet” networking.
EHTEL 2020 Symposium will build on
- Why health and care are a commons
- Why digital technologies are the ideal new ally for people and society
- Why data and knowledge must be shared and exploited much quicker than before
- How the COVID-19 outbreak response has eased barriers to digital health innovation
- How digital is a key factor in increasing societal resilience
- How to take advantage of this new window of opportunity to address people’s needs
- Visit the EHTEL 2020 Symposium page page to read the full background
Want to know more? Please subscribe to the EHTEL newsletter using the form at the bottom of this page and follow EHTEL on social media to always stay up-to-date.
Further details on the EHTEL 2020 Symposium, sessions, guests, and speakers, will come soon.