A workshop jointly organised by EHTEL and the EIPonAHA Blueprint team
EHTEL has worked jointly with the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA) MAFEIP team to develop a useful workshop on digital health innovation and evidence-based scaling-up.
The workshop on introducing digital health innovators to evidence-based scaling-up will take place on Friday 11th December 2020 at 14 00 CET (until 15:30 CET).
The EIP on AHA has been working hard for several years to make the European Union a place of excellence in innovation for healthy ageing. It has developed, and expanded, a set of useful tools. One of these tools is a means of assessing cost-effectiveness when introducing digital innovation called MAFEIP.
This 90-minute workshop is being designed to offer an overview of the use of MAFEIP.
The objectives of workshop are:
- Understand MAFEIP and its functionalities.
- Capture the advantages of using various experimental designs (or randomized control trials) to exploit results.
- Enable you to come up with an example of a study that relates to your own projects and initiatives.
- Facilitate a discussion about what data/information you need to collect to have an understanding of the costs involved in your project/initiative.
- Use an example from a MAFEIP published use case (Blueprint “personas”).
- See the relationship between the outcomes and the personas and present the exploitation possibilities of the outcomes.
> Fill in the form to register.