Horizon Europe is one of the most ambitious research and innovation programmes in the world, with a total budget of €95.5 billion for the 2021-2027 period, and €8.25 billion devoted to the Health Cluster alone.
The first calls of Horizon Europe are expected to be launched around April 2021. This training session will allow you to position yourself as a leader in this highly competitive programme.
Ticbiomed is a business association that promotes collaborative projects in digital health. It has more than 10 years of experience of participating in EU projects to boost innovation in health.
This is a highly practical and interactive course on Horizon Europe, with specific actions and strategies to develop consistently successful proposals.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and connect with the key actors behind the health cluster.
- Build a competitive profile.
- Master the intelligence behind the details of Horizon Europe calls.
- Master the full proposal development cycle for success in Horizon Europe.
- Impress the evaluators based on specific techniques, winning examples, and templates.
Who is this course for?
SMEs or larger organisations with different levels of experience on the past programme, Horizon 2020.
Find out more on the official website.
Register before the 18th February and get a 20% discount.
EHTEL members benefit from having access to the early bird fee beyond the deadline!
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for your discount code.