The 21st International Conference on Integrated Care (ICIC21) “Realising the true value of Integrated Care” will be run as a virtual conference, across the whole month of May, limited to two hour sessions taking place across various time zones.
On each day of the week, one of the 5 International Foundation for Integrated Care (IFIC) hubs in Scotland, Australia, Ireland, Canada and Latin America will host sessions.
ICIC21 is now accepting abstracts for review on research, policy, practice and education and specifically relating to the 9 Pillars of Integrated Care:
- Shared values and vision
- Population health and care needs and local context
- People as partners in health and care
- Resilient communities and new alliances
- Workforce capacity and capability
- System wide governance and leadership
- Digital solutions
- Aligned payment systems
- Transparency of progress, results & impact
Special consideration is given to papers that can demonstrate active people involvement in either or all of design, implementation and evaluation.
The deadline for submitting papers is 26 February 2021.
Learn more on the IFIC website.