ELO Network Virtual Meeting
Getting ready for European Health Data Space(s)
Joint reflections towards meaningful reuse of health data in Europe
Inspired by the content of its 20th Anniversary 2019, EHTEL is getting going on its 2020 work programme. With a series of webinars – hosted by its working groups – EHTEL invites the digital health community to reflect jointly on accelerating digital transformation – acknowledging the opportunities and challenges raised by the current COVID-19 crisis. This webinar is part of the ELO network agenda for 2020.
- Understanding the overall "European strategy for data"
- Looking at the concept of European Data Spaces and European Health Data Spaces – a process view from a cross-sectoral perspective
- Reflecting on what's in for health and care: Joint reflections on relevance for the national and regional eHealth competence centres and sharing lessons learned so far
- Answering the EC Consultation on strategy for data: What is at stake and how to contribute
11:00 – 11:05 | Welcome to the EHTEL ELO Virtual Meeting
Vesa Jormanainen, THL, Institute for Health and Welfare, Finland
11:05 – 11:20 | European Strategy for data and (Health) Data Spaces
Dr Ceri Thompson, DG Connect, Unit H3, European Commission
Q & A from the Audience: Please "raise hands" and/or provide questions in the chatbox
11:20 – 11:35 | European European Data Spaces and European Health Data Spaces – process-oriented view from a cross-sector perspective.
Dr Sven Meister and NN (OPEN DEI and Intern. Data Spaces Association IDSA)
Q & A from the Audience: Please"raise hands" and/or provide questions in the chatbox
11:35 – 12:05 | Perspectives and lessons learned for health and care:
(Virtual) Round Table contributions from ELO network members and guests
Contributors are invited to submit one PPT page (in advance!) in support of their intervention. These aspects from the EC consultation should be included:
1. Are cloud solutions already largely in use in healthcare (examples include services like SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)? What are the barriers, if any?
2. From a healthcare perspective, what are the priority needs for data re-use?
3. What datasets beyond the health domain are useful?
Are you interested in participating as a guest? Please express your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in becoming our member? Learn now to join us.