Looking ahead to game-changing technologies in health and care
- Fair data economy: New forms of economy are being built on data. For Europeans, it is really important that any such a data economy should be fair; for end-users, for service providers, and for data providers. Health and care are very important areas in which fair data can operate.
- Data donation/data sharing: Knowing more about our own personal health and care can help us as individuals and as families. Yet also sharing that data – under the right circumstances – can help improve the health of our communities, and health and care systems at large – through public health and population health, and through good quality research. Currently, we think about donating our blood and our organs; now it’s time to consider donating our data. The digital world will surely improve the ways in which this can be done.
2019-2020 provides a set of major milestones on the EHTEL agenda. Content will be produced throughout an ongoing co-creation process over the next two years.
Already there are fascinating outcomes that emerged from EHTEL’s May 2019 study visit to Bari, Italy and its ELO working group.
- Contribute to EHTEL’s working groups and task forces by offering examples of your own innovative digital health and care experiences and progress.
- Take a look at EHTEL’s latest info on cross-border digital health services, electronic health records, secondary use of data, and data sharing:
ELO Network of eHealth competence centres
ELO-Network Meeting at AReSS, Bari,Italy
- Get ready to join EHTEL's Anniversary Symposium on 3-4 December 2019 in Barcelona. Imagining 2029 will be key to our activities there!