Grasp the opportunity to contribute to the latest explorations of what’s coming up next in intelligent, participative, and caring developments in European health and care. Come to EHTEL’s 2019 Symposium!
🗺️Explore together exciting and challenging digital health and care futures based around:
- Artificial intelligence (AI): the next frontier.
- AI-friendly environments.
- Big data, machine learning, mature language processing.
- Data donation/data sharing in health and care.
- Fair data economy.
- Meaningfulness and smartness in data-sharing and in electronic health records.
👉The 2019 EHTEL Symposium in a nutshell:
- Takes place over three days.
- Focuses on imagining ten years ahead in health and care - 2029.
- Has at its core the three priorities of digital transformation in health and care.
- Celebrates 20 years of thought leadership on digital health in Europe.
- Anticipates 150 attendees, with digital expertise, from everywhere in Europe and from every stakeholder group involved.
📖The Symposium consists of:
- A gala evening.
- Work groups.
- Plenary sessions.
- Satellite meetings.
- Site visits.
- Training sessions.
- The programme: click here to open
- The programme in detail: Coming soon (after mid-October 2019)