The EIP on AHA would like to ensure that more European regions and countries have a chance to become a Reference Site.
In September 2019, 77 awards were given out to EIP on AHA Reference Sites. But now there is an opportunity to expand this number even further!
Target regions and countries will include those that have so far been under-represented in the EIP on AHA. This will lead to an even more balanced representation throughout Europe.
The focus of the initiatives/sites will continue to be on proven examples of innovation, policy, and good practice related to active and healthy ageing.
What to do?
- Take a look at this informative on EIP on AHA webpage that explains in detail what a Reference Site is, why it’s beneficial to become a Reference Site, and what conditions apply.
- Read in detail the Information and Guidance Document.
- Attend the 10th December 2019 Q+A session (see below). If you have any very specific questions, be in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the important dates?
- 24th October 2019. The Call was published.
- 10th December 2019 between 10:00 and 12:00. A Webinar will be held explaining to you what to do. You can register for this session by contacting email@example.com
- 16th December 2019. Is the deadline for submitting applications (Self-Assessment Questionnaire).
- Mid-January 2020. The results of the evaluation conducted by external experts will be published.