This spring, the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA) and DigitalHealthEurope (DHE) are collaborating to promote their twinning schemes.
In both cases, webinars will offer you more information.
The DHE call focuses on supporting local, regional and national health and care providers in Europe (adopters) that wish to adopt innovative solutions which are available for transfer from another local, regional and national health and care provider (originators) in Europe.
The call supports three priorities for scaling up digital solutions in Europe:
- Citizens’ secure access to and sharing of health data.
- Better data to advance research, disease prevention and personalized health and care.
- Citizen empowerment and person-centered care in Europe (in particular, citizen/patient-focused solutions and care practitioners’ solutions).
- Read more about DHE Twinnings.
- Read more about Digital Health Europe project
EIP on AHA twinnings
The EIP on AHA call concentrates on digitally-enabled innovative ICT solutions for health and care delivery for the ageing population. These twinnings are open to Reference Sites that received their Reference Site status as a result of the 2019 calls for Reference Sites.
The EIP on AHA call:
- Focuses on the theme of active and healthy ageing.
- Covers short visits and associated travel and accommodation.
- Will attract five sets of twins.
- Allots budget to each twinning scheme of 5,000 EUR.
- More information on the EIP on AHA Twinnings.
What are the most important timelines?
- March/April 2020: A series of instructive Webinars will be held throughout this period to explain all the relevant terms and conditions to prospective twins.
- 22 May 2020: Deadline of the submissions for both calls.
- 1 June 2020: EIP on AHA twinning starting date.
- 1 July 2020: DHE twinning starting date.
- November 2020: EIP on AHA twinnings end date.
- December 2020 to April 2021: DHE twinnings end date.
Kindly sourced by the EIPonAHA: https://eiponaha/Call4Twinnings/