Successful adoption of healthcare innovation: The active and healthy ageing market
- Are you a healthcare or a social organisation involved in providing support to people?
- Want to go digital and to acquire some new digital technologies?
- Unsure about what skills, tools and techniques you need to use to move ahead and measure success?
To answer these challenging questions, Innovation to Market (I2M) – with Ticbiomed, EHTEL, and the support of TicSalutSocial – is organising a participatory half-day workshop that will anticipate the EHTEL 2019 Symposium as a Satellite Session. Up to 40 participants will get the opportunity to attend.
I2M will discuss with you the barriers to success and how you can start a successful innovation journey.
Keynote speeches will be given by:
- Marc LANGE (EHTEL).
- Jorge GONZÁLEZ (Ticbiomed)
A panel of experts will follow, to discuss the main challenges. Together, you will get an hour of “bite-sized” round table discussions in which you can share and exchange insights and experiences.
The workshop will be followed by a dinner get-together, in which you’ll be able to explore your ideas, plans, and expand your networking further.
I2M is a recent initiative launched at European level to foster the cross-border adoption of digitally-driven marketable solutions.
Many buyers (whether public or private healthcare and social organisations) do not always have the appropriate skills-set to identify their own needs and guide their choices when adopting innovations.
- - Public and Private Healthcare and/or Social Organisations